Whole Self Inclusion Therapies
Rituals For Self Affirmation
The energy patterns and frequencies in your body will tell us exactly what to do. The sensations, images, and messages will unfold into perfect clarity as we listen with love. You can feel your own answers and direction in your own body. You know what to do. And you can trust that information. When we listen with love, we give any confusions in your nervous system a chance to untangle themselves. And we allow The True Listener to emerge. That’s YOU!
YOU get to INCLUDE all the patterns and parts of yourself, allow them to let go and finally REST, and simultaneously meet and identify with your TRUE, whole SELF. We’ll never “get rid of” anything. We’ll follow the frequencies and stay with them as they naturally unravel and unfurl into a bigger-picture understanding.
It’s not about self-improvement. It’s about improving self awareness and self love. Expansion and growth are natural results of loving yourself, and of honoring your own unique being and inner guidance. A major feature of our work together will be to cultivate self respect, self authority, and self celebration. Together we'll recognize and value the truly special person that you are, right now, as you are.
You don’t have to be facing a particular challenge to benefit from sitting with me. Listen to yourself. You’ll know exactly when and if a visit with me will feel right. Of course, please do call if you have any questions. Your path and energies are uniquely YOU, but below is a list of some of the benefits clients have reported from our sessions together. You, too, might like to:
- change your relationship to life
- get to the heart of the matter and stop chasing your mental tail (or tale)
- feel much more safe and relaxed
- feel "permission" to be who you are
- feel more love - both in the giving and receiving
- feel more connected to yourself, others and life
- trust yourself
- trust life
- befriend your body
- know the difference between who you are and what you are feeling
- treat yourself and others more kindly
- give up trying to "fix" yourself (you're not broken)
- honor your own timing
- feel less anxiety and calm your nervous system
- be with yourself instead of against (or without) yourself
- stop trying so hard
- feel more peace
- address over-arching themes and struggle less with details
- support your own growth and unfolding
- feel genuine self-respect, self-appreciation and self-love
- navigate any major life event or transition such as death, divorce, job change, new relationship, relationship conflict, or long-term illness with more ease, love and clarity
Please do call if you have any questions. I am fortunate to know many wonderful practitioners, so I may be able to point you in a helpful direction if sitting with me doesn’t feel like quite the right thing. In the meantime, no matter what is happening in your life, know that you truly are doing great.
Love to you! Christina Brittain
619-838-5378 or email@example.com